Connor: a firetruck putting out a fire. Connor loves vehicles, especially rescue vehicles; this has been true since he was very young. He has amazing attention to details and knows so much about them.

Isabel: self portrait with pretty and sweet things. Pretty much sums it up. All things lovely are her favorite subjects (butterflies, birds, sweet treats, flowers, happy people, little animals). She recently drew a picture of herself and wrote next to it "I. Love. Me." And she's all over the swirly letters. Wouldn't you like to live in her happy world?

Lucas: this is a crocodile with blood on the inside. I love the jaw/teeth. He's working to improve his drawing of people, and also enjoys drawing tough things and good things vs. bad things (ghosts, robots, pirates, good guys, etc)-
2 comments:
Talented kids you have.
I love kids art work because it's like you get to peek at what is going on in their little minds :)
Post a Comment