He is awfully cute in his shirt-

His first meeting was pack meeting last week. He already earned his Bobcat Award. He had to pin the bobcat pin on me, and then everyone did a cheer for him and his award.


In addition to running track this summer, he is also taking private swim lessons. He loves the water and is pretty fearless, just needs to get the basics figured out and he'll be great. I thought lessons at the rec center last year were pretty pointless, so we're ramping it up. His teacher is our friend and Primary president, who also lives about 2 minutes from us. She's fantabulous. Throw in a kiddie pool for the other kiddos to play in during the lesson, and ding ding ding, we have ourselves a winner.





2 comments:
Summer is off to a fun start!
Can I empathize with the pain of sewing on those patches! After sewing on a bunch to a brownie uniform, my hands hurt at the thought.!! Swimming lessons look great! I had to move Addy to semi-private because there were so many people who wanted lessons at the rec center we never got a spot! But the semi-private/private are more one-to-one so I liked them better too. That is a great set up with the kiddie pool!
Post a Comment