My sweet friend watched Isabel and Lucas so Brian and I could go to the ultrasound together. She had a tray of pink and a tray of blue cupcakes awaiting the news and... we took home the blue ones!!!3 handsome fun sons and 1 darling delightful daughter. It's perfect.
The perinatologist who did the level 2 high-risk ultrasound called it a perfect ultrasound, with everything looking as normal as can be. She said if every ultrasound was so great, her job would be easy. I feel a big weight lifted - 4 perfect, healthy children is an unbelievable blessing.
Isabel is a bit teary over the news, but she'll quickly learn that she'll forever reign as queen.
I adore him already. We are blessed.
18 comments:
YAY for the boy team! That was so cute that your friend made cupcakes :)
Congrats on the healthy baby!!!!! I'm sure I'll be right there with you with 3 boys and 1 girl after my last! I can't wait to meet him in a few months!
Just so happy for you! I'm also nosey, and wondering why you are considered high risk....?
Yippee for blue!
Simply being 35 puts me in that advanced maternal age category, and qualifies me for the high-risk ultrasound. Just being in that category has had me on edge, and I feel a huge weight lifted to know everything looks perfect. :)
Congrats!! We love boys here at this house! :)
So exciting. Glad all is well and healthy!
Congratulations! Another beautiful blue-eyed boy!
I'm so happy that things look good. I can't wait to see him!
Happy to hear everyone is healthy. (ps-Those cupcakes look so yummy!)
Yea!!! Glad to hear he is healthy! I only have 1 daughter and she is definitely the queen in this house! Isabel will have lots of brothers looking out for her too!
YAHOO! When you and Isabel need girl time, just COME ON OVER! :) We have a plethora of estrogen at my house!
congratulations!!! I'm sure Isabel will learn real soon she is the queen.
Congratulations!!!
Marina and her can console each other. And while Marina did make a pretty big fuss, she is ALL better now. They continue to be much alike. I hope you are feeling well. Take care.
Yay for another boy!
Congratulations! This means you and Isabel can have lots of fun Mom/daughter time.
What a cute friend with the cupcakes! And I already said it but huge congrats on your boy. You're a fabulous boy mama and this one is blessed to be joining your family! I hope Isabel has recovered!
CONGRATS! I am little sad you are not adding on to the girl population in the O'Neill clan. But I guess that means I get to have more princesses too!
What a nice friend to make the cupcakes... very cute idea!
And, Isabel will learn to love being the only girl. :)
Post a Comment