Field Day
The kids got to participate in their choice(s) of a variety of fun physical events. Connor enjoyed the shoe toss, trying to get it to land in an empty kiddie pool:

Connor and his friend Kyle. They are a crazy duo-


Grabbing as many marbles as possible with your toes and depositing them into a frisbee in a certain amount of time-

And Connor's favorite activity, "belly bumping" with these huge inflatable tubes-
But nothing compared to the arrival of the fire trucks, who then sprayed the hose far and wide for the kids to run under-
Soaking wet fun! Connor also got an up-close and personal tour of the firetruck (he is a SERIOUS rescue vehicle junkie; he even prayed the other night to "be brave when he has to run into burning buildings to rescue people"). The firefighters even let him start the firetruck's engine!

Video of the belly bumping. It was a battle of the Connors; both boys are kindergartners named Connor!
Kindergarten Music Program
They performed a Barnyard Moosical, and it was darling!

And video of a couple of the songs:
9 comments:
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! What a fun day for Connor!!
Love,
Nanna
Awesome day! All round. I can't believe our boys are going to be first grader, how did that happen?
What a great end to the year. Cute stuff Connor. I am so proud of you! School is so much fun.
What a great day! Congrats to Connor on a successful kindergarten year! I love all of the pics, and the video. Great job, Connor. We love you!!!
You have had a busy week. Congrats to Connor for a great Kindy year! We survived! I love the bumper bellies - that looks so fun!
What great memories. LOVED the videos. Great job singing, Connor. The activities day had some FUN activities.
Thanks for sharing! Love, mom
Looks like they all had a blast. What a great way to end the school year! And I loved Connor's prayer =)
Those bumper bellies-hysterical! Looks fun. First grade? I know, it is so unbelievable.
Those big tubes look like a blast - what an amazing field day!
The Kindergarten "moosical" is so cute - what a clever theme. :)
Post a Comment