Monday, December 9, 2013

October 2013 recap

In October...

Mason was stung not once, not twice, but THREE times by bees/yellowjackets. Poor guy!

The weather started to turn cool and out came the hats!

I attended my first Time Out for Women, which was so much fun! I went with a great group of friends, and we spent the night downtown Denver between the sessions. We did a favorite things exchange, had dinner at Corner Bakery, laughed and stayed up way too late, and were uplifted by amazing speakers and musicians. 

Isabel and I saw the BYU Ballroom Dancers; what a spectacular performance! She talked about it for days-





Enjoyed some of the most amazing fall colors - perhaps a result of the floods?







Once again enjoyed watching the enormous flocks of blackbirds fill the cornfield behind us, the trees, and the sky-

Connor painted this amazing bird of prey in art class-

And of course we got ready for Halloween!


No comments: