We had fun dyeing eggs and having peeps. Well, the children had the peeps. I can't stand them.







We had a fun Easter egg hunt with a bunch of friends. Mason was hilarious. Found his first egg, broke it open, and inhaled all the contents - including a bunch of grass - in about 5 seconds.
Easter morning was a bit crazed. Mason woke up at 4:45, and in my sleep-deprived state I watched the children discover and enjoy their baskets in a semi-fogged state. I didn't even remember to take pictures. And I had to teach Relief Society. So we managed to get everyone ready for church, although later I noticed boys were missing ties and a belt. But church was wonderful and my lesson went well. Then we snapped some basket pictures after church, although baskets had been fairly well disassembled by then. Connor loved a Lego Star Wars set, Lucas loved an R2D2 figure thing, Isabel loved new jewelry and Mason loved his new Elmo DVD. And they all loved the sweets. Duh.






I hosted Brian's parents and aunt and uncle for dinner. I made a brown sugar-and-orange glazed ham, au gratin potatoes, rolls, chocolate coconut oatmeal no bake nest cookies and a lemon berry tart - all from scratch, all scrumptious.


Hope you all had a beautiful Easter!
2 comments:
Your kiddos look adorable and your feast sounds and looks AMAZING! Yummmm! I love Mason at the egg hunt. Emery got exactly 2 eggs and just wanted to sit and eat the candy from them. Such a fun (?hard?) age! Glad you had a joyous day! Are you still teaching RS?
Those little faces are so fun! Happy Easter! What great ages you have for all things Holiday.
Your foodie pics are just killing me. What I wouldn't do for a lemon tart. YUM!!
Post a Comment