Friday, January 20, 2012

Smile

Isabel recently lost one top tooth-

and then the other one came out a few days later. She looks and sounds so different!

Sometimes when Mason gets upset he only wants Connor or Isabel. And they are ALWAYS willing to take care of him. It's one of my favorite things, having a little one with some older siblings. Their love for him started before he was born, and has never waned, the novelty has never worn off. Sometimes Connor and I "argue" over who gets to get him up from his nap on the weekends. He usually wins. There are so many times that they happily help me with him when I'm in the middle of something else, and it always makes me smile. For so many reasons.

4 comments:

Thekla and Grayson said...

So adorable!

Kristi said...

She seems too tiny for missing teeth! I'm always a little sad when those cute, little baby teeth fall out, only to be replaced with Chicklets! ;)

It really is so nice when older sibs can help out (willingly) with the littles. Lucky Mason!

Jen said...

I know what you mean about waking your kids up from naps,so fun to snuggle just then!

The Frosts said...

Darling girl! M will be so jealous. She has still lost NOTHING. Losing teeth changes their whole look somehow!